Are You Author?
Interested In Having A Blog Post Featured On The Relation Status?
We’d love to have you! We accept bylined articles (with a link going to your website) to be published on our blog.
Focus on your passion and talents, and let us help you grow and reach your audience.
We Promote Your Courses & Programs
There’s nothing better than a recommendation. Our audience is actively looking for products, courses & programs to improve the way they feel and live. You create valuable content, and we’re here to help you reach it all.
We’re A Curated Community
The Relation Status is always to be a curated publication with a high standard. It isn’t really just a location for anyone to sell and promote their own information.
Our vision is to help incredible people spread impactful messages. That said, You can be sure that as an Author, you stand among some of the most profound thought leaders around. We’re happy you are here!
Why Write for Us?
- We get over 150,000 visitors every month.
- We have a regular audience of over 10,000 women.
- We’ll link to your site giving you traffic and an SEO boost.
- You can become an instant expert and grow your brand and following with us.
Who Can Write for Us?
Peoples who can write for us and they are experts in relationship advice, love, dating tips, and motivational quotes.
Here are the values you must align with:
- Long-term, commitment focused
- Building authentic relationships
- Coming from a space of love and compassion
- Getting to the heart of problems and issues
If your advice follows these values, you’re welcome to apply to become a writer.
Here’s what we do NOT want to see:
- No sales letters or marketing pieces.
- No games or manipulation tactics.
- No man-hating or victimization.
- No short term, attention-seeking techniques.
Here’s what we DO want to see:
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Submitted content must be unique, original and your own.
- content must be a minimum word count of 800 words in the article, preferably written by a native writer and targeting a long-tail keyword.
- We reserve the right to alter the content as required.
- You may include 1 Do-Follow link in your article back to your website.
- We accept only which content topic relative to Love, Dating, Lifestyle, Marriage, Couples and relationship niches.
- 100% of original ideas that are well written. we will not publish a piece that has been or will be published anywhere else.
Please send your article idea to email@example.com
We’re Looking For Articles In The Following Areas:
- Relationships / Dating Studies & Tips
- Health / Wellness
- Passion / Purpose
- Spirituality / Self- Love Advice
- Family, Friends
- Personal Relationships
- Dating Advice For Women/Men
- Dating Advice For Seniors/Teens
- Dating Advice For Single Parents
- Dating Advice For Introverts/Extroverts
- Dating Advice For [… Insert Your Dating/Relationship Idea …]
- Top 20 Tips For [… Insert Your Dating/Relationship Idea …]
- 10 Ways To [… Insert Your Dating/Relationship Idea …]
- How To Impress Women/Men
- Tips On Finding Marriage
- Guest Post Blogs on Marriage, Relationship, Dating Weddings
List Of Potential Ideas Goes On And On…
Here Are The Topics We Cover:
- How To Meet And Attract Quality Men
- How To Date Your Best Friend And Not Kill Your Friendship
- How Men Fall In Love
- Breakups And Ex’s
- 5 Best Health Tips For Women
- Insecurities, Healing The Past, Self-love, Body Image Issues
- Best Ways To Keep With Latest Entertainment Gossip
- Just About All Relationship Topics Including Sex, Conflict, etc.
Those are the main topics that we discuss here.
In addition to tips and advice, we encourage you to share your personal stories, experiences, and life lessons. For instance, if something happened to you or someone you know that falls into one of those topics, that’s what our audience loves the most and connects with the best.
We’re Well Written
Relation Status is about quality over quantity. A lot of the women in our community are coming from very challenging situations and they need some real advice to help them get long term solutions to their problems.
With that said, a lot of the women in our community have read or been exposed to really bad advice that has hurt them more than it has helped them. Part of our mission is to help them receive better information that they may not always want to hear but will give them a better chance at becoming successful in their relationships than short term manipulation tactics ever will.
We’re Looking for Quality Content
We are looking for posts that bring value to our readers.
Share what you know, cover new ground, tell the readers what you’ve discovered and run spell check!
When it comes to the way you write, make sure that you’re conversational. Break down your ideas into jargon-free, easy-to-read sentences that any beginner level reader can understand and engage with.
Remember: This is a blog. The better the reader can understand you, the more they’ll appreciate what it is that you say.
Ready to Submit Content?
If you’re in alignment with our values stated above and you want to become a writer for our blog, send us an email.
Please include an author bio and your email address for Gravatar. All guest posts must be proofread and edited prior to submission.
Make sure to include a short, 3-5 sentence bio, along with relevant website and social media links – so we can make you famous!
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
For relationship advice, dating and love tips, news, fashion, and beauty advice delivered straight to your inbox, sign up for our newsletter.